Birth Spirituality and Healing Services for Perinatal Professionals
The Sacred Basket Program for Perinatal Professionals with CEs for MFTs & LCSWs
The Sacred Basket Program for Perinatal Professionals will teach you to weave your own spiritual and psychological wholeness or “basket”, from which to meet and grow from the challenges you encounter in these changing times and in your work with birth and parenting.
So you can show up empowered and embodied!
It offers a map of growth practices for you and your clients on:
- How to renew yourself after any exposure to a traumatic event, perinatal or otherwise
- How to reduce painful trigger behaviors
- How to return to the flow of power and life force we stem from again and again
- How to identify the root patterns of how we either close or open to life challenges and growth
- For MFTS in the CE Workshop for MFTs only: Models of addressing these root patterns and resolving them
- How to map a path to our inherent capacity to experience wonder, pleasure and bliss in and attending the rites of passage of birth.
To see the hybrid online and live courses, click here
Become a Birth Spirituality and Healing Certified Coach!
Prerequisite: The Sacred Basket Program
Local Peer Perinatal Professional Ceremony Circle
Now more than ever, perinatal professionals need the power and support of community ceremony. Ceremony gives us the space and time for renewal, integration and connection with our inner life and the spiritual and emotional resources that have heart and meaning for us.
We meet seasonally for our own renewal and for promoting ceremony in our community for parents and professionals
To stay up to date on circle offerings click here
Molly Arthur Interviews Gena McCarthy and Birth, Spirituality, and Healing