Prepare to enter the Sacred Birth Field,
Connected to the potency of your wholeness,
Open to wonder, Confident to address trauma.
Program BEGINNING 2/1O/21
How Does this Program Prepare and Support you to enter the field of Birth?
This program is designed to encompass all pregnancy outcomes including all the ways people choose to make families.
* To support yourself and all in the birth field with the practices of resourcing, intention, awareness, prayer, meditation, transformative ceremony, guided imagery.
* Renew and repair yourself after any exposure to a traumatic event, perinatal or otherwise.
*Strengthen your connections with your Wholeness, Ancestors, and natural resources
*Care for consciousness in babies in the womb, being born and being newborns
* Perinatal experiences affects our lives, work, spiritual practice and psychological growth.
* To Become more informed in how to process or integrate your own growing baby, birth and newborn experiences
* Map a path to our inherent capacity for wonder, pleasure and bliss in and attending the rites of passage of birth.
* Enjoy, Bless and be Blessed by a like hearted community of women in monthly live circles.
* Practice and Stabilize these skills over 9 months.
Investment: $698 Full Fee, $77/mo, Monthly Payment Plan Available
DISCOUNT: Sign up for the 2021 program by 1/21/21 and pay the first month fee, $77, receive $100 off the full fee!
Partial scholarships for BIPOC and Covid affected. To find out more, contact email@example.com
This Program is for you if you are a Perinatal Professional and:
* You know MORE pleasure and wonder is possible in birth
* You feel burnt out
* You keep getting “hooked/triggered” by certain perinatal scenarios
* You believe or are curious about birth work being spiritual work
* You want to be able to renew effectively and swiftly
* You want to prevent perinatal trauma in yourself and your clients
You can expect after taking this program to experience more:
* Pleasure and Joy
* Compassion for self and others
* Ability to address and prevent trauma in yourself and clients
* Ability to reconnect and repair effectively in yourself and clients
* Ability to show up for miracles
* Clients, related to your increased confidence and practical tool set
Who is in the Field of Birth?
All Lifegivers and the People caring for them in all pregnancy outcomes:
- Who are At or before conception beginning and continuing to walk towards the vast, timeless, liminal space of birthing
- Who then walks there, gives birth and begins their return
- Who then completes that journey when the passage has been honored, attended to and integrated, cross culturally considered, 40 days after Birth
Program consists of :
9 Prerecorded videos with teaching material released on the 10th of each month with monthly live circles to apply what you learn in the videos on the last Saturday of every month.
9 monthly optional homework and reading assignments,
Assigned Practice Support Dyads
Program Guide and Handouts
Curriculum: Circle zoom links provided with Registration
Month 1 – February 10, 2021 – Video Release:Mapping Birth in our Bodies, Lives, Work, Spiritual Practices
Live Circle: February 20
Month 2 – March 10, 2021 – Video Release: Introduction to Ceremony Practice, spiritual/psychological preparation for the Birth field
Live Circle: March 20
Month 3 – April 10, 2021 – Video Release: Your Unique Gifts
Live Circle: April 17
Month 4 – May 10, 2021 – Strengthening your Earth listening, tending
Live Circle: May 15
Month 5 – June 10, 2021 – Video Release: Your Ceremony Practice
Live Circle: June 19
Month 6 – July10, 2021 – Video Release:Your Resources and Triggers
Live Circle: July 17
Month 7 – August 2021 – Video Release:Root Imprint effects on us and our work,
Live Circle: August 21
Month 8 – September 10, 2021 – Video Release Live Circle: Perinatal Assessments
Live Circle: September 18
Month 9 – October 10, 2021 – Video Release: Perinatal Trauma Prevention and Healing
Live Circle: October 16
The Sacred Basket Program supports and prepares you to enter the birth field and your life from the potency of your own Wholeness.
Connecting with your Wholeness is like weaving a basket. Your connections with your wholeness can be strong in some places and have leaks in others.
We will teach you how to strengthen your basket, repair leaks caused by trauma, recognize, heal or integrate the powerful effects birth has in your life and work.
You can apply these skills to yourself and to your clients.
Grow in compassion, skill and embodiment from the challenges you encounter in these changing times in your life and work with birth and parenting.
To Register for next program, beginning, February 2021 click here!
Testimonials from people who have taken these courses
Testimony by Angela Rodriguez, @OneloveDoulaclc:
“Gena McCarthys birthspiritualityandhealing class has been incredibly healing for me. I highly recommend it. Gena is nurturing, direct in her teaching and teaches practical skills to cope and help our clients cope”.
Prerequisites: Sacred Basket Program
Heal and Integrate Your Own Birth
Meets: This Course is the last course to take to be eligible to complete the BSH Coach Certification Progra
Webinars and Practice Q&A Sessions Hybrid Course Available Summer 2021!
Take what you learned in the previous course and apply it to Healing and Integrating:
- Your own Birth
- A birth you witnessed or heard about that was traumatic for you
- Ancestral Imprints
In this course you will learn a template of cognitive and experiential effective Perinatal Trauma Treatment. You will have an opportunity to apply this model to a piece of your own prenatal, birth and newborn story, to a previous secondary traumatic event from your professional practice and to your own ancestral perinatal imprints.
Sign up Here to be on Wait List!
Prerequisites: The Sacred Basket Program and Integrate your own Birth Courses.
A BSH coach can apply and offer the following resources to themselves and their clients to promote success with perinatal developmental needs and opportunities.
- Bilateral Tapping In resourcing practices
- Tracking somatic experience and triggers and knowing when to apply resources to triggers to break and prevent trauma patterns
- Energy calming practices
- A Guided Imagery Healing Perinatal Trauma Practice
- An understanding of what it takes to heal birth trauma effectively and in nourishing and safe ways.
- An understanding of what are trauma informed effective assessment practices and why
- A clear understanding of how preparing to meet perinatal developmental needs can prevent trauma.